1- I finally bought Khai Xiang's present. :)
2- I went to watch Eagle's Eyes today and it was AWESOME. Shia Lebuof is hot. But he's not that kind of 'typical' hottie la. It's through his actions I think. Wanna go watch it again. Lol.
3- I am going to Filzah, Amar and Faeez's house tomorrow to celebrate Raya. Very excited.
4- I don't know what's wrong with me. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I still do. :( I'm scared.
5- Exam's round the corner and I haven't even start studying. But don't worry, I will study. :) I've been thinking why do I even bother studying for every test. I think I studied just for the satisfaction of knowing how to answer most of the questions in exam. I'm probably sick or something but I think it feels great. I spent late nights studying is not for the future. Not that I didn't care bout my future but it just doesn't works for me that way. I'll just see where God brings me in the future. :)
6- I've officially decided who's the most good-looking guy in our school.
7- Last week, I had spent 3 awful days in kl. :( Cuz there was no internet connection and astro. And everything around me its just too expensive so I didn't get much shopping done. I've been so bored that I've been thinking of what a rotten person I am(I'll think of weird things when I'm bored). I just kept on thinking bout how horrible I was, and that everyone hates me and I started crying. Luckily there's Angel with me. I (L) her. <3 And there's Helen talking on the phone with me that made me felt better. So basically that 3 days I was thinking bout those things and my friend sent me a message asking me to fill in this sentence 'I've always wanted to tell you that..'. I reply that I want to tell him he's koool. And he replied 'I've always wanted to tell you that you're the best gal I've ever met.' Lulz. It made realize that I still have freinds who cared. And it really cheered me up and I didn't felt that rotten anymore on sunday. Faeez, you really are the greatest friend EVUUR. :))))
2 comments:
thanks for the card and the present.
you're great.
haha.
you're so funny.
Post a Comment