Twitter

6.10.08

Desaru Trip

I know this is a pretty late post but I'm gonna post it anyway. 12 of us went to Desaru last Tuesday and Wednesday. And we had funzzzz. :) At least I did.

This post has got more than 60 photos. And it took me more than an hour to upload and write. Lulz. Enjoy. :)

So these are the people who went :


The trip:
Wan Yean, Jia Yong, Jia En and I went there 1st and checked in.

We stayed in Golden Beach Resort. Our hotel room :)

Lulz. Played Uno Attack. Haha. This game never ends no matter how long we played.

Toilet?

In his attempt to jump....but failed.

The car park view

We ate here while waiting for the rest of the gang to come.

They are drinking beer. They really are. There's no hidden green tea cans. Believe Me. :)

Wan Yean's proudest pic. Lulz.


After everyone came, we went to the beach at around 1 am. Pictures...


I didn't realize Jin put his shoes above my head lo. :)


BFF!



hanging in mid-air.

Lol. Jin jumped the highest. My sis said he looks like 'swan lake'.

This was fun :)


This is the nicest photo of the bunch. :) Everyone smiled.


The Girls.



COP's version of power ranger. By the way, what was Han Ten looking at?

Fearless 5. The panda's missing though.



The so-called sexy photo. Now you all know church of praise got sexy boys(claim to be la). :)


I edited this with paint. :)


This is 1 of my favourite photo. :) Wa..so romantic lo.



Haha. I don't know if I was suppose to upload this.


Emo-ing


They went to watch the sunrise, which I didn't go. Can see the faint sunrise?


The tree huggers :

Next morning we went to the beach again. :) I brought mario along with me.


POSERS!!!





Future pastors. :) I don't know why they are baptizing me. It's funny cuz Wan Yean looked so serious. Chris was laughing lo.

Jia En very kelian...


lulz


Photo taken at hotel lobby. :)


Group photo before leaving the hotel.


Girls


Guys


Haha. That's what you'd get when you bully people too much. Han Ten, I'm joking. Lol. :)



We went for lunch. The seafood was great.

Now you know who took and ate the most. :)




I really experience a lot of things through this trip. I'm glad that I went. :)



<3

4 comments:

Jiaen said...

waahhh!! chun chun!!!

helen said...

haha.

ahem very ahem le.

but i prefer ahem.

Wanster said...

below the BFF photo, is a BF photo? :p

Faeez Rizwan Yahya said...

omg!
desaru!
you're so lucky!
all the photos are great!