
I really had a bad day. I woke up really late today. And my mom's scolding me. And then I went to church late, again. =(((( Then during lunch my sister called twice to shout at me on the phone. It made me felt very crappy. My sister obviously enjoyed it. And there's something else that made me sad, almost angry.
But then CAM was fun. I felt a lot better after that. =)))) Then I got home and played the piano. I like my piano. And I like playing it. Although I'm really terrible at it. Keyboard was nice. But my keyboard at home kinda weird ar. Different from the one in church. I think the difference between keyboard and piano is that piano you just need to press once and it makes a lot of sound. But the keys in keyboard is too light and you'll have to press really hard only got sound. I think I'll need a while to get use to it. But it's still fun. =))))
I don't like it when people say things about me behind my back. I don't mind when they come say it to me. But i just really don't like it when people said it without me knowing. For example, "Jia Wenn is a horrible person. Let's just hate her but we must pretend that we're friends with her (because we're all hypocrites). " I really don't mind if people just tell me what they don't like about me. Because I can change if they told me. Saying bad things about people behind their back its just so.....i don't know what to say. I guess people who are cool enough to say it to me are really my friends cuz they want me to know my mistakes. =)) I'm also trying to not say bad things about people behind their back, cuz if you don't want people to do that to you then you shouldn't do that to other people, right? I think it make sense.
this post is incredibly boring.....
A fact :
Reading this blog will not make you grow 20 inches taller. And it will not help you with anything in life. Ever.
1 comment:
aw seems like you had a really crappy day.cheer up. ^^
yeap the piano can do wonders.
it can make you smile.
and make me go crazy.
saying bad things behind your back?
it would be hard to find anything to say at all.
haha. ok thats cheesy.
cheers~
a to the k to the x.
Post a Comment