Twitter

28.10.08

'Cause in the crowd there's you.

Too much post in 3 days.

I watched HSM3 yesterday and it was as dramatic and ridiculous as ever. HSM1 was better though. In HSM3 troy and gabriella just got all lovey dovey and it already makes me wanna cry at the 1st 10 minutes of the movie. Seriously not for kids, got kissing scene some more. But its not for adults either. They just kept on singing and dancing at every scene, its ridiculous. Some of the songs are nice though. I saw a lot of parents bringing their kids to watch the movie, and honestly, I pity them. They must be sleeping throughout the movie. Well, I know my dad was.

And I watched Mama Mia(the movie) and it was awesome!!! Abba's songs all super nice. My favourite being Super Trouper and Thank You For The Music. Mama Mia is definitely better than HSM3. =))))))

I am going to paint my room yellow during the holidays. Yay! My room will be bright and yellow and I'm going to hang Beatles poster on it. Hahahaha. I always thought Beatles goes well with yellow colour. Probably because of 1 of their songs 'Yellow Submarine'. But yellow is nice anyway. My favourite colour is still green though.

Helen is going to UK. That is so unfair. My dad said I can go with Helen if I want to. But then he said I'll disturb Helen's family vacation so better don't follow. Sigh, but I don't think I can go either. I have other commitments. So I'll have to wait for a while. =))))

My dad wants me to go for Form 6. But I don't want to. I really can't take another 2 years of Malaysia's education system. I already feel like dying now in Form 4. So, I don't think I can tahan. If my dad insist then maybe I'll have to figure something else out. I'm definitely not taking STPM. And I don't want to use my parent's money to study anyway.



Bla. Bla. Bla.

No comments: