I love the beatles. Although they are old and dead. <33333333333
Everyone thinks I'm weird. Lol. But the beatles is the greatest band ever. :] Whenever I tell someone I like the beatles, they will go :"What?no!they are so old." The other day when I told my Dad that I like the beatles, he said I am lame and he told me that I'm 16 so I should like eminem instead. Haha.
The beatles is awesome because their songs are really nice. They are all on my playlist now. :] I like happy songs with happy lyrics. I hated rap music, basically. And I think british music is so much better than the american's. So, I love the beatles, muse and the libertines. Although, as Mhazz said, they are just mediocre compared to Blue Skies. =)
I was reading some random blogs just now and I found out that couples/lovers like to be lovey dovey in public, as in online. They just like to post um.. really couple-ish messages on tagboards or comments. Well, I think those kind of things are better kept to themselves, I mean you don't need to announce it to the world. Because the rest of the world is not interested in your conversation with your 'darling'.
I know people/couples like that who happened to stumble upon this post will be like: "What?Jia Wenn, you're just jealous. You're bitter because you don't have a boyfriend."
Well, I'm not bitter. That's just what I thought. I think I'm better off alone though. =)
Oh, yesterday night I listened to songs by Simon and Garfunkel with my mom. See, I'm a good daughter.
I am super happy now for no particular reason.
:]
-no matter what happens, there's always someone there for you-
3 comments:
wow i totally agree with you...
the beatles rules and rap music sucks..
thats why i never liked chris brown and other rapping fellas...
bitter? jealous? lol...
the beatles are so great!whoever said that the band is so old,they are so not-into-music-or-even-don't-know-who-the-hell-the-beatles person!hahah.go jia wenn!
p/s:it's not your dad.i mean peoples around you.hehe.
thanks. thanks. Finally there's people out there who likes the beatles. <3
you guys are awesome.
=)
Post a Comment