Hi everyone. I haven't been updating my blog for about 2 weeks because I have more important things to do like studying for exams and cleaning my room. And that was a complete lie. I didn't update my blog partly due to the lack of ideas and mostly because I'm just lazy.
This holiday Helen went to Indonesia for shopping and visiting some family friend of hers whose son is incredibly shuai(as she claims). So I thought my holiday will be really boring as I'm stuck here with WeiWei(no offence). But my holiday's great! So far so good.
On Monday and Tuesday I went for practice. And Wednesday was awesome because I went out. :) Wed morning went to sis Esther's house along with Ah Jin, Mabel, Jia En, Jia Yi and Jia Jun. Lol. All the 'Jias'. I still don't know how to float. :(
Anyway, I had a great lunch(spaghetti) and we played card games afterwards. Hang Ten(I don't know how to spell his name) sabo-ed me so many levels...So I've learned my lesson and I'm not talking to him. Haha. Just joking. I really want to thank him and Ah Jin for fetching me all the time. And many thanks to Sis Esther for her kind hospitality.
At night, a whole bunch of us went to cs to watch 21. The movie was ok. The guy in the movie looks kinda shuai in suit. He's so much shuai-er than Kyle Patrick. I'm sure you'll agree with me if you're not Jia En. Oh, I also wanna thank Sis Esther for supper. :)
So these are the pics we took in sis esther's house:
(Jia En you can take from here if you want)
Today morning I went to eat breakfast in Tun Aminah(i think). Then we went to some show houses around there and I took pictures of some unidentified species of flowers.
:) I love flowers.
So yeah, thats about it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday people! Don't miss me too much. :)
ps: Helen, if you're reading this. I think my holiday is a whole lot more awesome than yours. :) Lol. I'm waiting for your gift[s] from Indon.
No comments:
Post a Comment