Twitter

19.7.08

My Caffeine-Craving Days Are OVER!

Exams over and I'm free to online! :] But the bad news is, I think I'm suffering from sleep deprivation cuz i only slept for less than 5 hours during my 'exam days'.

Ok, here's some updates(it's gonna be a long post with tonnes of pictures)

Me and helen went to Cafe Cafe sometime ago in Perling for dinner.


Pumpkin soup :]

English peach tea. I'm super inspired to act like an english guy/girl/whatever after watching charlie's video on 'How To Be English'. English guys are hot!

Helen had her chance too.


Yesterday, me and helen went to CLARK HATCH!
It's on the 12th floor of city square. I think it's some kind of fitness center complete with steam room and sauna. We had lots of fun!


Helen

Jia Wenn
Helen in the locker room.

Us(2 awesome girls!)
jwjwjw


After sauna and bathing, my hair is in a mess.
Helen blow drying her hair. Vain pot.

After all the calories we burn in gym. We went to starbucks and gain all the fats back. Haha.






We ordered venti chocolate cream chip again. I'm super addicted to starbucks.

So yeah, I've updated my blog.

love

3 comments:

k : x said...

Lol. Just read your blog.

Gym huh, cool..

haha.. yea adidas rules...

and helen told me she was fat after some exercise test...

hahaha...

Faeez Rizwan Yahya said...

you're so cool!

Gabs said...

Wth, Caramel Venti AGAIN? Rich la you...