Twitter

19.7.08

Breaking Dawn

Thank you Helen and her family and her uncle from Sarawak for the Sarawak mee and the buns. It taste really nice. A whole lot nicer than the Sarawak mee we have here in Johor. THANK YOU.

Breaking Dawn from the twilight series is releasing on 4th August in MPH bookstore. It's just 2 weeks away and I can't wait! It's the fourth and final book of the series and I really want to know what will happen to Bella and Edward. Will Bella become a vampire? Will Edward leave Bella? Will Bella be with Jacob? Omg, I can't wait. I've been waiting for this book to release since last year. Now it's a just a fortnight away and I'm getting really really nervous. I even feel like not reading it cuz i don't want the twilight series to end. Even if it's just fiction but Edward really lives in my heart. I WANT EDWARD!

No comments: