Twitter

18.7.09

beautiful

Hi blog. I've missed you.

Argh I wanna study. Which is of course a futile attempt cuz I'm sitting here blogging instead. I'm only 4 months away. I think I should be studying 8+ hour a day, but... I lack discipline and motivation. Anyway, I'm sure everyone's sick of my 'EXAM HOW, I'M SCARED' talk.

These 2 months have been great, really. There are of course ups and downs but I'll never regret what I've decided. I think it's probably one of the best decision of my life. =)

Anyway, I love Dettol hand sanitizer!!



I sanitize everything, seriously. My hands, my phone, hair tie and even the chair... I think everything just feels dirty to me.


Is trying to book a flight to Brisbane. I seriously hope that it'll not be AirAsia. Although I have a bad feeling about it.... Still, fingers crossed.





Don't you love her?


Imma gtg back studying.

No comments: