This is a very sad pic that I just took 5 secs ago with my webcam.
I want nobody nobody but you, clap clap. =)
Happy 17th Birthday to me. =)
I want nobody nobody but you, clap clap. =)Happy 17th Birthday to me. =)
I feel so old. =(
Today's nice. I just wanna say thanks to those who have wished me through smses, phone calls, blogs, facebook. I appreciate it. =)
Today's nice. I just wanna say thanks to those who have wished me through smses, phone calls, blogs, facebook. I appreciate it. =)
I went out with schoolmates today to celebrate my birthday, kind of. Haha. We watched 17 again. It's so nice watching 17 again on my 17th birthday. =) The movie's nice. But Zac Efron is still not hot. My parents took me to George & Dragon for dinner. It was great. =)
Thanks for making today great, although I had quite a rough day yesterday. I love you all. <3
Urgh, I am still not legal yet. =(
Anywaysss, outing tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment