Twitter

15.6.09

major monday blues

Omg, I'm back. Results sucks TTM. =( I hate feeling so crappy. First time ever seriously. I promise this will be my last.

Thanks Filzah for the mug, I love it. Haha. =) Like seriously. And also for all other awesome presents I've received. THANKS. =)))))

I wanna go hairband hunting. That will definitely cheer me up.

First day of school seriously drained all my energy. Although all I did was sitting there and feeling bored. But, it just sucked all the fun out of me. Back to my daily routine. Not good.

Argh, I really don't know why this post sounds so weird and crappy. I apologize for bad english. Can't be bothered to write properly.


hmm, whenever someone says that I'm special, I'll think that they are actually saying that I'm weird in a more polite tone. Random. Hahahaha. =)

Am crazier and happier now.

No comments: