Twitter

11.4.09

confessions

I lack update. =( Because I have nothing to write about. My life is really that sad.

Friends always comes and go. There are always different friends in different phases of life. Some stayed on and some didn't. Sometimes you don't even realize how important that person is to you so you just take them for granted and never did appreciate them. Until one day when you've lost them only you'll start feeling empty. All I want to say is, I'm glad that I have you back. No matter who's at fault, it's all in the past. I truly love you my friend. =)

School really does suck. =((( I know I complain a lot but I can't help it. Luckily I have understanding parents who doesn't mind me skipping school. =) Today's saturday and we have school. I just realize that school without Kashvinder is almost unbearable. There's no one to tell me about stuff. =( Haha. Never thought I'd say this.


I'm going to get some rest. SHOPAHOLIC!!!! =))))

No comments: