I'm back home early from school. I'm not feeling well, like again. I can't believe that I fell down in school lor. It hurts and it's super embarrassing. Why things like that always happens to me? It's so unfair. LOL. I ponteng school yesterday and I came back early today. I must have the poorest attendance in class. But it's ok. At least get to online when everyone is suffering in class. =)
I've read Faeez's blog. Thanks Faezz. I also feel relax when I talk to you. It's like you make people feel happier. =) But it's our last year right? Although I really wanna get out of school, but I can't imagine not seeing all of you everyday. My life would probably be very dull. We should just enjoy our last year together and I'll try not to ponteng that often, k?. =)))
25.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jia en fell in class not long ago, and now u. hmm who's next?
Post a Comment