Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
Fact One : I sleep all the time.
Fact Two : never study except during exam.
Fact Three : favourite colour is green
Fact Four : Suck at all sorts of physical activities.
Fact Five : likes pasta
Fact Six : wants to leave this country very badly.
Fact Seven : i'm single.
Fact Eight : i secretly thinks John Meyer is hot.
Fact Nine : likes people with small eyes
Fact Ten : i want AUSTRALIA.
Fact Eleven : hates anime
Fact Twelve : self-conscious(according to Helen)
Fact Thirteen : likes spice girls when i'm like, 6 yrs old.
Fact Fourteen : am NOT the founder of 'lulz'
Fact Fifteen : has lots of amazing friends
Fact Sixteen : Successfully completed this thing. =))))
I tag Helen, Filzah, Jia En, Khai Xiang, Faeez. You can don't do it if you don't want to. And oh, I tag you because you guys are awesome.
Fact One : I sleep all the time.
Fact Two : never study except during exam.
Fact Three : favourite colour is green
Fact Four : Suck at all sorts of physical activities.
Fact Five : likes pasta
Fact Six : wants to leave this country very badly.
Fact Seven : i'm single.
Fact Eight : i secretly thinks John Meyer is hot.
Fact Nine : likes people with small eyes
Fact Ten : i want AUSTRALIA.
Fact Eleven : hates anime
Fact Twelve : self-conscious(according to Helen)
Fact Thirteen : likes spice girls when i'm like, 6 yrs old.
Fact Fourteen : am NOT the founder of 'lulz'
Fact Fifteen : has lots of amazing friends
Fact Sixteen : Successfully completed this thing. =))))
I tag Helen, Filzah, Jia En, Khai Xiang, Faeez. You can don't do it if you don't want to. And oh, I tag you because you guys are awesome.
2 comments:
Fact Eight : i secretly thinks John Meyer is hot.
THEN IT'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE IS IT????
but you ARE the founder of lulz! cuz if it aint you, then... who??
Post a Comment