Twitter

4.2.09

bad luck =(

Today when I was heading back to class from physics lab and this guy just came down from the stairs and hit me from the back. He hit my back. But he used his fist so its sort of like punching? It really really hurts. But the thing is, I don't know him. I don't even know he exist. At all. But he's from special class as in PK. So I think he's mentally ill. So it's not his fault. He must be really angry and I happened to pass by at that time and I became the victim. I was really shocked. =((((( It was bad luck la.


Anyway, should I study dentistry??? Studying dentistry in Perth costs like, more than a million. And for five years. I don't think I can afford. =(

1 comment:

k : x said...

Dentistry i see..
well why not?
its gonna make big bucks thats for sure.