Twitter

22.1.09

Too much for a post

Heeyyyy!

I didn't go to school today cuz I'm not feeling well. =((( But it's good to skip school right? I hate thursday's class schedule.

Anyways, I went CNY shopping with Helen yesterday before and after tuition. I bought clothes for my sister because my parents are obviously too busy to do so. Last minute CNY shopping, if not my sis have no new clothes for CNY. I saw a lot of people lo. Super embarassing. =(

I am getting a haircut, like today. Hopefully. BUT, I really don't know if I should cut or not.... As Helen always says, follow your heart. BUT, I don't know where my heart is. That's the problem. BUT, after that, I've decided to take a leap of faith and go cut short. Sorry, it's kinda pointless.

I'm going to Penang + KL on saturday and I will only be back on Thursday. So don't come visit me before Thursday.

And omg, I can't wait for Faeez's birthday outing!!!! By the way, I'm really sorry about what happened. Thank you for understanding. We will still go back to how we used to be, kay?? You guys are awesome.

THE TING TINGS ARE AMAZING. They are very annoying. But still amazing. Get what I mean?



ps : My sister DID NOT torture our rabbits to death. Just thought I should clarify, if not she'll kill me.

No comments: