Last Wednesday, went to City Square and Pelangi Plaza with my two
mei ren(i miss saying meiren, it's been so long)
Went there to buy some stuff. The bus fare and taxi fare is super expensive. Am broke now. =(
Ate at Pelangi Plaza. Stonegrill. The food was good. And grilling was quite fun la.

While waiting for our food.

Me. Why do I always have to look weird in pictures? =(

Raw meat. Its meat and its raw.

Grilling on stone. That's why its called stonegrill. Lol.


Happy Helen before eating.


Jia Wenn.

Helen and Wai Mun eating.

Girls

On our way home. Lalala. The new bus with television. =) Although I hate the show on tv but it's still nice to have a lot flat screen tv on a public bus.

Bought starbucks bottle. =) It's super cheap.

An old picture I found of the three of us. Its actually not that old la. It's about half a year ago. But it seems so long ago. I really missed the old days. When its the 3 of us. I missed my long hair. =((( Will let it grow. Argh. I still looked weird in pictures.
Christmas Party was kinda fun. Brought Helen and Wai Mun. The dancing part was the most fun. I danced with boys and also girls. =) But I had a panic attack for like, 2 seconds because.......
And I fell sick the next day. =((((((((
2 comments:
Hi, its been a while! broke? LOL.
By the way, I forgot how you look with long hair, dont know why. the picture doesnt really show that.
You alrite? get well soon.
I know what it's like to look weird in pics. >_<
Post a Comment