Twitter

27.11.08

LOL. UR HOT.

Hola~~
(yup, it's 'hola' not halo. Hola is hello in spanish. Ok, whatever)

I went to watch twilight today in Tebrau City. Omg, I've waited for that movie for a year. =))) It's not that great. But it isn't disappointing either cuz I didn't expect it to be good. So, kinda worth watching la. It's just that they are not showing some of my favourite scenes in the book, which is sad. =(( But Jasper is super shuai. Hah. People who didn't read the book probably won't understand the movie, unlike Harry Potter. The book is still much better. But the movie isn't that bad. I'm gonna watch it like, 5 more times.


And the song in the side bar ------>
It's Bella's lullaby(twilight), the original song is called 'River Flows In You' by Yiruma. It's actually music, not song. =)))) I'm learning it on piano. This song is amazing and extremely sad. Almost cried listening to it. Haha. Actually I don't cry while listening to song/music. I only feel like crying cuz that song/music reminds me of some stuff. So, yeah.


Pictures =)
My phone camera's quality sucks. =(

Anyway, we went to the bookstore. Argh. There are tonnes of books that I wanted to buy but I have NO MONEY. It breaks my heart. This month I really overspent. Luckily still got 3 more days till the end of this month. Still can survive la. Anyway, I must save money from now on. I am not gonna buy things on impulse anymore. Cuz ' A penny saved is a penny earned ' right? Jia you! Argh. I have to wait and try to get my mom to buy those books for me. =))))


Saw this in the bookstore. I wanna buy.....!


Omg, I want to go to Singapore. Helen, where are you??? COME BACK! If not nobody accompany me to Singapore. =(((((((( I miss your annoying face and crazy laughter and my presents too.


Updates on yesterday :

Went to Starhill. We went swimming. It was ok la. Then they played volleyball and I just watched because I suck at sports. All kinds of sports. And it's not just sports, I suck at everything physical. Seriously.

Movies. Bowling. Mamak. That sums it up.

Updates on Monday :

Went to Cs with Jia En they all. We just walked around la.

lol. giant pen.


Btw, I just cut my hair. I bet you didn't notice right?

xxxxxx.

No comments: