Twitter

7.9.08

Anniversaaaaaaaaaaary

Today's performance went well. Praise the Lord! At first I was super nervous but when it really started I don't feel scared at all. =)

I didn't take a lot of photos. Just pictures of me and Jia En. By the way, I look weird. My eyes' are all black and smudgy. But it's ok cuz we're dancing for God so how we look doesn't really matter. =)

I love CAM. Before the dance I was telling Jia En that if next time no CAM anymore sunday sure very boring one. And than Samuel announced that we're still having CAM meeting the week after next, I was really happy. Cuz through CAM, I have made a lot of friends. I get closer to lots of friends that I wasn't close with last time. =) Thank God for bringing me back to COP. I didn't know what I've missed out all those years before. It's one of the biggest regret in my life. But everyone's awesome. I love all of them. <3

I am skipping school tomorrow....super tired. Don't wanna get test results.

No comments: