Twitter

5.7.08

Weirdo


I drew this today because i'm bored. This drawing is super weird because i drew a happy girl(which is suppose to be me) with a smile and i wrote emo stuff beside it. What is wrong with me? I have no idea. But I assure you, I'm 100% not EMO. I am happy.

Ok, I've been reading this book for more than a week now and i can't seem to finish it. I have like 50 pages left, but i keep procrastinating. I wonder why. I don't want Dumbledore to die. :[ He's 1 of my favourite character. Sigh.



Updates:

Yesterday(4th July-independence day of the US) i went to JC Radix's game night. I was sick and i got even sicker during games. Haha. But i didn't regret going cuz it was fun. Jumping around and running here and there. Kinda like exercising, which is good, in a way.

No comments: